Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! This is a continuation of my former blog "By the Way the Crow Flies" which is still active but will no longer be updated. All updates will occur to this blog, "The Crow Flys". I have joined forces with my long time friend, Adam Amend (aka Black Flag), a Marine, husband, and father who not only enjoys guns as much as I do, but who works in the Private Security sector so he gets to utilize firearms and tactical gear on a daily basis as his life depends on the gear he's chosen and his knowledge of the weapons systems he's using to defend and protect his clients. Adam and I are co-founders of the Black Flag Militia, as well as co-owners of the Black Flag Tactical wiki project.  Adam and I are also going to utilize various colleagues, friends and family as sources for different articles and series we post. The goal is to be the largest and most diverse source of knowledge for everything that deals with Guns, Accessories, Gear, Tactics, Survival, Law, Politics that pertain to Firearms and your rights, and Global and Local Current Events & News. To accomplish this task, Adam and I agreed that we would need multiple contributors, as well as a variety of articles. Get prepared because we have tons DIY/How-To's articles coming, along with a new series known as "Review Files" in which we'll look at the most popular weapons platforms on the market today, their accessories, and the gear needed to operate effectively in any environment, weekly and monthly news postings with the latest current events, notification articles that outline any new legislation being proposed, passed or banned, an accurate look at the current political situation and how it affects your rights to own firearms, and a new segment called "Survival 101" in which we'll look at different strategies and techniques that could save your life no matter what type of scenario you may encounter.

As you can see, this refined blog should keep Adam and I quite busy! As always, your comments, feedback, suggestions, and emails are always welcome. Please leave a comment with your email address, or let Adam or myself know directly, if you would like to be added to the mailing list to be notified of any and all updates to the blog. I know I speak for both of us, we look forward to what is ahead as we embark on this great journey and I thank all of my loyal followers, friends, and family for being with me since the beginning....here's to the future and "The Crow Flys"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, feedback, opinions and questions. I welcome any and all conversation. If you'd like me to respond back, please leave your name and contact info (email or phone #). Thanks!